CAPEX is invested in growing infrastructure, leisure, and residential enterprises across the African, North American and European markets. Our primary offering falls into two categories: investments and project funding. Our investment services are focused on proficiency, and we believe in getting to know our future investee’s investment hypothesis and performance gaps before sealing the deal.
Other than our in-house team of meticulous investors, we also partner with industry experts who regularly choose to co-invest. CAPEX wants to see private companies in the infrastructure, leisure, and residential sectors thrive – and we have the financial backing to ensure that they do.
“It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for.”
― Robert Kiyosaki.
CAPEX offers cashflow-based project funding that provides tailored funding solutions for private companies in the US, Europe and Africa. As the facilitator of the project funding, CAPEX utilizes funding partners which enables us to offer complete loan financing from a single source.
- Long-term loans with terms between 5 and 20 years.
- Loan funding currency in EUR or USD.
- Fixed or variable Interest rates, depending on project and country risk.
- We require funding collateral in the form of a payment guarantee or Stand By Letter of Credit issued by a commercial bank.
- Investment activities limited to industries we have experience in.
- We partner with sector experts who regularly co-invest.
- As the lead on each project, we co-invest personal capital.
- We are in favor of long-term investment hypotheses.
Infrastructure is the roadway that allows our towns and cities to grow. We recognize the need for financial investment in the private infrastructure market, as well as in the residential and leisure markets, and our goal is to get capital into the hands of organizations that need it. Whether it’s to fund your world-changing project, or to get the capital you need for your start-up, contact CAPEX to make it happen.